Upcoming Goddess Temple Gatherings
Location: Centrally located in Manhattan
The Goddess Way
A Temple gathering for women to bridge the Goddess archetypes and the experience of real womanhood
It's a tour of feminine force in 3 parts
In this community we are bridging the Myth between Goddess and real womanhood. Participants will learn to understand and value themselves above all else and especially while dealing with the demands of life, love and career. They will learn about the archetypes of different Goddesses, how they can work with that Goddess’ energy in their lives, and how to embody their own full essence with unapologetic self-love and respect.
Become the woman you admire without changing who you are.
Part I - The Myth
Part II- The Woman
Part III- The Body
Straight Talk, High Energy, Embodied Awareness and Passionate Presence...so that you can reclaim your rhythm, your power and the magic of being a woman.
Cost: early bird special $45 pre-register online before April 11th or $55 after and $65 cash/check at the door (space limited to 10 people).
During the Temple Gathering
- Redefine your relationship with your womanhood
- Recreate your relationship with other women in your life
- Learn things to do to manage your energy and stay in your flow
- Establish a new relationship with your body
- Gain clarity and focus on who you truly are and your life path
- Design an everyday life filled with integrity and authenticity
- Create a lifestyle of embodied awareness and strength
- Shift your perspective on self love and relationships
- Learn to recognize and work with the roles you take on in life
- Heightened Self Love and Respect
- Your Goddess manifesto
- Heal your heart
- Sisterhood and Sacred relationship with other women
- Reclaim your rhythm, power and passion
- Clearer sense of purpose
- Confidence in your thoughts, feelings and desires
- Deeper connection with the Glory of your womanhood
- A deeper understanding of Goddesses
The Goddess Temple will include any combination of exploration of Goddess Myth and Archetype, the woman's journey and experience, meditation, group discussion, reflection, writing exercise, vocal energy, and gentle body movement.
For questions, more information or to request Zuyapa to host a private Goddess Temple for your group or organization please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for the workshop: